Brand New 2 x 2 or 1 x 3 Bedroom Villas designed and constructed to NDIS SDA rules and Platinum Level design standards with OOA. Expected completion date April 2019. Located at 2 Phyllis Street, Harristown.
This luxury development is architecturally designed in accordance with the following:
- SDA Rules 2016
- Liveable Housing Guidelines – Platinum Level
- AS 1428 Design for Access and Mobility
- High Physical support design criteria
Architectural plans available on request.
We spent a lot of time with our architects and NDIS Accommodation providers, to develop and deliver a wonderful design outcome that combines spaciousness, convenience, livability and privacy.
The property location has been strategically chosen for convenient access to shopping
facilities, transport and local services. 450m to a major Toowoomba Shopping centre
and close proximity to local parks, schools, churches and sporting facilities.
Inclusions to all Villas:
- NBN Ready
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Solar power
- 2hr Battery Backup
- All external and internal areas fully accessible by wheelchair
- Full kitchen and bathroom design to suit wheelchair accessibility
- Power supply to all doors and windows to suit future automation retrofit
- Structural provision for ceiling hoists to bedrooms, if required
- Assistive technology ready
- Large Bedrooms with ensuite’s to all bedrooms
- Large lockup garages with remote control unit
- Fully accessible large storage provision
- Key locks to all windows and sliding glass doors
- 35 to 50 sq/m’s of Private Outdoor Space immediately adjacent to living areas
- Privacy screening to bedrooms adjacent to driveway
- 1800 high timber paling fence to perimeter of site
- Grey tinted windows
- Each villa has an outdoor, covered areas leading off from the living rooms
- All villas have landscaped outdoor private open space areas.
- All villas have a covered, tiled patio entrance
Each Villa also has Overnight Onsite Accommodation availability if required.