Brand New 2 x 2 or 1 x 3 Bedroom Villas designed and constructed to NDIS SDA rules and Platinum Level design standards with OOA. Expected completion date April 2019. Located at 2 Phyllis Street, Harristown.
This luxury development is architecturally designed in accordance with the following:
- SDA Rules 2016
- Liveable Housing Guidelines – Platinum Level
- AS 1428 Design for Access and Mobility
- High Physical support design criteria
Architectural plans available on request.
We spent a lot of time with our architects and NDIS Accommodation providers, to develop and deliver a wonderful design outcome that combines spaciousness, convenience, livability and privacy.
The property location has been strategically chosen for convenient access to shopping
facilities, transport and local services. 450m to Clifford Gardens Shopping Center.
and close proximity to local parks, schools, churches and sporting facilities.
Inclusions to all Villas:
- NBN Ready
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Solar power
- 2hr Battery Backup
- All external and internal areas fully accessible by wheelchair
- Full kitchen and bathroom design to suit wheelchair accessibility
- Power supply to all doors and windows to suit future automation retrofit
- Structural provision for ceiling hoists to bedrooms, if required
- Assistive technology ready
- Large Bedrooms with ensuite’s to all bedrooms
- Large lockup garages with remote control unit
- Fully accessible large storage provision
- Key locks to all windows and sliding glass doors
- 35 to 50 sq/m’s of Private Outdoor Space immediately adjacent to living areas
- Privacy screening to bedrooms adjacent to driveway
- 1800 high timber paling fence to perimeter of site
- Grey tinted windows
- Each villa has an outdoor, covered areas leading off from the living rooms
- All villas have landscaped outdoor private open space areas.
- All villas have a covered, tiled patio entrance
Each Villa also has Overnight Onsite Accommodation availability if required.
People interested in finding more out about tenancy options, should contact CPL Deanne Whitley on 07 4688 9400.